Friday, 27 January 2012

Peace and light

 Every now and then I have this URGENT need for peace and tranquillity.  Today, for example.  So I have temporarily signed out of life and am reading a book.

Yesterday Susanna came to see me and we spent a couple of happy hours talking at the fireside.   As well as the honey, she brought me a gift of a most beautiful wall-hanging candelabra.  



On the one-in-two-out principle, two pictures went.  This is what it looks like lit at night :0)  Thank you, Susanna!





----------------------------------------------------- 
365 Day 27 (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, see here)



 This is a doll’s house size tool kit, final remnant of paraphernalia associated with the creation of Taking the Tide of Love.  I’m not sure who to give it to.  Do you want it? 

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Yes please if you don't mind sending it up to Durham please Pen :-)

Deborah

maria said...

Oh Ember...what a lovely gift! and lit up is just beautiful :-)

m.

Ember said...

:0) Hi Maria! x

Deborah, write another comment here with your full name and postal address on and hit send. It can't publish here without first coming into my email inbox. I won't publish it, I'll just take your name and address from it, and pop the little box in the post to you.

Ember said...

Oh, it's YOU!
THAT Deborah! Hiya! :0D
Will have it in the post to you Monday.

Deborah said...

LOL, Hiya...Yes, it's ME! Thank you :-)

I've just sobbed my way through your story of Plain trolls! It was awesome, I now want to be a Plain Troll with pink hair :-D

Ember said...

:0D