Thursday, 18 June 2026

A song for these days. Prayers, please.

 Never give up.

Your prayers requested please for our homeless friend, who has moved out of our area and messaged today his intention to commit suicide. 

May God's host surround and protect him, may God watch over him, may Jesus walk with him.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am saddened to hear this. I will be praying.

Pen Wilcock said...

❤️ Thank you. x

Sandra Ann said...

Praying for him and you and Tony too xxx

Pen Wilcock said...

❤️ Thank you. x

Anonymous said...

This is heartbreaking news.
Praying God keep His angels to guard over each of you…trusting the Lord of mercy and full of Lovingkindness is indeed by your side
Krista

Pen Wilcock said...

❤️ Thank you. x

Sarah said...

I’m praying for your friend. May the forces of darkness be bound and thrown away from him in Jesus’ name.

Pen Wilcock said...

❤️ Amen.

Sarah said...

I’ve been thinking about your friend and praying for him. How does he fare?

Pen Wilcock said...

We don't know, Sarah. Out of area and out of contact, sadly.

Sarah said...

I don’t know what is worse, knowing the state of his life one way or the other, or not knowing at all. I will keep praying.

Pen Wilcock said...

Actually I feel at peace about it because we tried to be of help to him (as others did) and it became apparent that what needed to change was inside him. We have quite a few people like that on our prayer list.