Tuesday 14 April 2015

Writing

Inching, inching, inching through the novel I am writing. Its working title is The Beautiful Thread, and feeling my way along a thread to an unknown destination is exactly what it feels like.

I’ve got to the place of falling down the well into that world, so I’m hoping that it will begin to form a little more easily now, but  . . .

Meanwhile, I’ll be interested to see how this book, out in July, is received. I’m pleased with it. Going back into it to chase down copy-editor’s alerts, it felt like a planet where I felt at home. Which may or may not be a good thing. My planet is as heavily populated as the Little Prince’s.

But I inch forward.


Waving to you xxx 

2 comments:

Daffs Deliberations said...

Now that looks very interesting :)

Pen Wilcock said...

:0)

More about it here:
http://kindredofthequietway.blogspot.co.uk/2015_01_01_archive.html

xx