Wednesday 1 December 2021

Into the Heart of Advent, Chapter 1 — The Holy Family

As mentioned yesterday, through Advent this year, once again I'll blog the readings of my book Into the Heart of Advent, published by SPCK.



If you want the actual book, you can get it from: 
Eden online bookshop, currently selling at £7.64 and they will give you up to £5 off your first order.
US Amazon. Low stock and much cheaper in Kindle ($8.99) than paperback ($18.87).
UK Amazon. Kindle (£5.69) is cheaper than paperback (£8.32).

If you want the text but are really on your beam ends for money at the moment, tell me. Your comments on this blog reach me privately and I do not need to publish them. If you write your email address in your comment, I will not publish it and can correspond with you. 

4 comments:

Zillah said...

Thanks for doing this, Pen, and thanks also to SPCK for giving their permission.

Zillah

Pen Wilcock said...


❤️

Unknown said...

Thank you Pen, what a lovely way to start advent. This is my bedtime story! How I’ve missed reading them and how I miss being read to, thank you, and thank you SPCK for letting you do this here.

Pen Wilcock said...

Sleep well. x

❤️