Wednesday 5 April 2017

New Daylight

I’m so sorry – it does really embarrass me to spam you, but I faithfully promised the good folk at BRF that I’d put out some publicity for the next Bible study notes to which I’d contributed.

Which is this one just coming up – out in May (I've linkified the pic for you).  The studies I’ve written are for a fortnight in August; you get a nice range of contributors in each edition.




Here’s a page about all the different contributors for this particular one.

If you decide to follow these studies (or if you already subscribe to them), come back and let me know how you get on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be embarrassed! I tend to vacillate between New Daylight and Guidelines, so now I know to get New Daylight for the next quarter, since it features writers I like, including you and Amy. :) I like the themes too.

So well done on the PR!

- Philippa
xx

Pen Wilcock said...

:0) xx

Anonymous said...

I already have New Daylight for the next 4 months. I was quite surprised that April arrived and it was not time to sart the new isue, although I should know by now. I have used New Daylight and its precursor for many years (with an occasional change). I also use the Upper Room at present. The readings from the two publications often complement one another. Sue

Pen Wilcock said...

Ah, yes - I like when two different sources speak the same message into my life; it gives me a bearing on the Holy Spirit's word for today. Like when different people prepare for Sunday worship and come up with the same thought.