Sunday, 4 July 2010
How very odd life is
Sometimes I ask google things. Instead of searching with what I think might be tags that will effect a desired result, I just ask Google a real question and see what comes up.
Today I typed in the question "Where will I find rest?"
I have no idea what I was expecting, but I was still surprised by the page of answers I turned up. They were:
1) Probate Court How To Probate A Decedent's Estate Ah. Eternal rest!
2)Frequently Asked Questions - FIU College Of Business Administration. I was intrigued to contemplate that "Where will I find rest?" might be a frequently asked question in a College of Business Administration!
3) Building and running a successful research business: a guide for the... Google Books Result. Hmmm. Well, one man's rest is another man's hectic nightmare I guess.
4) Virus Information | OIT Website. Er... "rest"... OK whatever
5) Welcome to the State of California Department of Transportation. What? Where can I find a list of rest areas along California freeways. oh, right!
6) Where will I get my Glastonbury tickets from? Glastonbury. Well, yes: outside the festival it could possibly be quite restful at Glastonbury.
7) How do I find out my Network Security Key? Uh oh. Definitely a quest for peace of mind!
8) FAQ What if I am an ex-offender? What indeed...
9) Where do I find the rest of the Blood Dragon armor? Crumbs. Let me not stand in your way!
10) Confused about IRS rebate checks? Get your answers here.
So where can I find rest? Obviously they don't know. Just now I don't know.
... I know a Man who does.
Come unto Me all you who travail and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our hearts are restless til they rest in Thee.